THE POWER SHIFT PARTIES IN THE BIG APPLE AT THE PA SOCIETY
This past weekend was The Pennsylvania Society, where traditionally many of Pa’s movers and shakers head to the big apple to “network” and party. (Those left behind are left to complain why don’t they have this shindig in Pennsylvania, why spend all the money in NYC.)
- Nurturing the leadership skills of midcareer professionals in Philadelphia through professional development and networking
activities that help individuals find their unique “Presidential” voice.
- Enhancing the reputation of Greater Philadelphia as a world-class region where youth, creativity and diversity thrive.
What are the objectives of the Power Shift?
- Identify and create a membership organization for the next wave of civic and business leadership between the ages of 25-44.
- Establish leadership development programs and mentorships within Philadelphia’s business and professional industries.
- Position our city’s young professionals to assume the reigns of leadership
(The Pyramid of Leadership).
- Provide a platform for our generation to build “high-end networks” with current and future leaders.
For the first time they headed up to Manhattan and hosted a cocktail party, that attracted the social diary of Guest of a Guest to cover it’s going’s on.
Angela Val, vice president of special projects for the Greater Philadelphia Tourism Marketing Corporation (GPTMC) and Meryl Levitz, executive director of Greater Philadelphia Tourism Marketing Corporation (GPTMC)
The party was held at the Kimberly Hotel with a breathtaking view of The Big Apple
Jonathan Saidel and guest with the view of the Chrysler Building in the background.
Mayor Michael Nutter looking fly and fresh just back from his China trade mission, and Ms Nicole Cashman
Check out the rest of the photos at Guest of a Guest here.