In Philly we have a great organization called The Power Shift
- Nurturing the leadership skills of midcareer professionals in Philadelphia through professional development and networking activities that help individuals find their unique "Presidential" voice.
- Enhancing the reputation of Greater Philadelphia as a world-class region where youth, creativity and diversity thrive.
- Identify and create a membership organization for the next wave of civic and business leadership between the ages of 25-44.
- Establish leadership development programs and mentorships within Philadelphia's business and professional industries.
- Position our city's young professionals to assume the reigns of leadership
(The Pyramid of Leadership).
- Provide a platform for our generation to build "high-end networks" with current and future leaders.
vice president of special projects for the Greater Philadelphia Tourism Marketing Corporation (GPTMC) and Meryl Levitz, executive director of Greater Philadelphia Tourism Marketing Corporation (GPTMC)
Megan Smith, Brownstone PR holds court
Power Couple: Electronic Ink chairman Joe Weiss and Sharon Pinkenson: Greater Philadelphia Film Office executive director
Check out the rest of the photos at Guest of a Guest here.