REPLICA Celebrates Grand Opening in Center City
Keith Leaphart was raised in West Oak Lane. His mom stressed to her kids to get an education, and he didn’t disappoint excelling in all the classes he took. After graduating from Hampton University in Virginia, he enrolled in medical school and simultaneously obtained a master’s in business administration from St. Joseph’s University. He’s taken all this education and life experiences and applied them to many aspects of business as well as the many boards he’s served on and the two organizations he’s started, the “Man Up” initiative, which hopes to provide young men with the vision and skills necessary to become responsible fathers and role models for Philadelphia’s youth; and Rainmakers Inc., a nonprofit committed to enhancing alliances among African-American professionals. Still a practicing physician, he’s also gone into business, but don’t call it just a copy shop, it’s much more than that at Replica 33 South 18th Street – Philadelphia PA 19103 Phone: 215 567 7107:
Some of the services you’ll find include:
- Assessing client’s marketing needs thoroughly to establish representation that is both visually impactful and informative
- Developing Identity Packages: logo design, implementation and style-setting of client’s business and associated products
- Collateral design: letterhead, envelopes, business cards, folders, sell-sheets etc.
- Publication design
- Event visualization and outfitting: We use all information and devices at our disposal to set the visual style and mood for a client’s production, including designing and printing event collateral and signage consistent with the environment
- Digital media design: front-end layout for website construction (and internet integration by experienced coders), interface layout for electronic devices
Ivana Marcial and Callan Wall. i love her polka dotted dress. She told me she’s a fan too and wears a lot of them.
The Team at Replica to help you out: Prab Sandhu, Gavin Renwick, Ryan Sensenig and Larry GiuffraMax Tarter, Joy Tarter CFO at Lenfest Foundation and Bruce Melgary, The Lenfest Foundation
William Carter, Esq, Curtis D. Wilkerson
Office of Councilman Darrell L. Clarke and Johnny Patterson
Larry Giuffra, Jamie Hoffman, Stephen Rennekamp and Kristyn Aldrich. Larry gave me a tour of some of the machines they recently got. He tells me that no job is too big or too small to copy, they’re able to create posters, exhibit boards for trial (I don’t miss those days), and they can do tasks as simple as b&w or color copies. He did mention something about wrapping a car in an advertisement, so in case you want to do that give him a call.
Lisa Leaphart with Keith Leaphart. Although there was a lot of family on hand to celebrate the new location of Replica, the Leaphart’s left son Jayden home with a babysitter.Jim Leaphart, Willie Williams and Lisa LeaphartKeith’s sister Whelley Leaphart-Williams and Brandon Hutton.
David Cohen snaps a photo of Philadelphia Daily News fashion street photographer Reuben Harley‘s photo blocks, which is a new photo concept here on the East coast. They concept was created by Mike Shade, brought the concept to the East coast and only offers it at Replica.
Tony Payton, Jr., Democratic member of the Pennsylvania House of Representatives, representing the 179th legislative district was one of several VIP’s that attended the party. Check out my Philly Mag column to see who else stopped by HERE