Spectators are encouraged to find a location to watch the marathon early.
The following street closures will be in effect from 7 a.m. until 1 p.m. on Saturday, November 20:
· Eakins Oval/Parkway Art Museum to 22nd Street
· Ben Franklin Parkway 22nd Street to 16th Street
· Martin Luther King Drive to Montgomery Drive
The following streets will begin to close at 6:00 a.m. on Sunday, November 21, and will open back up as runners pass through. All race routes will be open after 4 p.m.
· 21st Street from Spring Garden Street to Arch Street
· 22nd Street from Spring Garden Street to Arch Street
· Eakins Oval/Parkway Art Museum to 22nd
· Ben Franklin Parkway 22nd St to 16th St.
· Arch Street 16th Street to 4th Street
· 4th Street Arch Street to Race Street
· Race Street 4th Street to Columbus Blvd
· Columbus Blvd. (S/B lanes) Vine to Washington Ave.
· S/B I-95 at Washington Avenue
· Washington Ave. Columbus to Front Street
· Front Street Washington to South Street
· West on South Street to 6th Street
· 6th Street to Chestnut Street
· West on Chestnut Street to 34th Street
· North on 34th Street across Girard Ave on Lansdowne Drive
· West on Lansdowne Drive to South Concourse Drive
· West on South Concourse Drive to Avenue of the Republic
· East on Avenue of the Republic to Centennial Circle
· Old Lansdowne Drive to the Sweetbriar Loop
· East on Black Road to MLK Drive
· North on MLK Drive to Montgomery, then to Eakins Oval
· North on Kelly Drive to The Falls Bridge
· The Falls Bridge to Martin Luther King Drive
· North on Kelly Drive to Ridge Avenue
· Ridge Avenue to Main Street
· Main Street Ridge Avenue to Green Lane
· Main Street Ridge Avenue to Calumet Street
· Ridge Avenue Calumet Street to Kelly Drive
Expect significant delays when trying to cross roads on or adjacent to the course. Police will allow traffic through intersections with the course, when possible, depending on the flow of runners.